ABB has some guidelines which we believe form the foundations for a welcoming space with intelligent and constructive discussion. We expect all participants in the blogs area to follow these guidelines, which also form the basis of our moderation policy.
- Be nice! You are entitled to your opinion and we understand that conversations can get a little heated but any personal attacks, trolling and mindless abuse won’t be tolerated.
- Keep it relevant. To keep conversations on track please don’t post a comment that would be considered off topic within the comment thread.
- Don’t spam. No one likes to receive spam so please don’t indulge in any promotional or commercial activities on this site. These types of posts will be removed.
- Respect each other! We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or any other forms of hate speech, including any comments that could be interpreted as such.
- While we accept that there will be criticism of the articles and blog posts published, we will not allow persistent misrepresentation of ABB, its employees or bloggers on this site. We will distinguish between constructive argument and smear tactics.
- Any content that is considered potentially libelous, defamatory or in potential breach of copyright will be removed.
- ABB retains the right to change or otherwise update the Conversations Community Guidelines without prior user notification.
Note about content posted on the Conversations site:
The views expressed on the Conversations site do not necessarily reflect or represent the views of ABB, its staff or contributors. ABB is not responsible if information published on this site is not accurate, complete or current. ABB assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the user-submitted information including external links. The material on Conversations site is provided for general information purposes only.
The Conversations website may contain links to external websites. ABB has not necessarily reviewed all the content on those external websites and will not be held responsible for the content, products, services or campaigns on those or any other sites. Any links published in a blog post, user-submitted comment or social media post should not be viewed as an endorsement by ABB of the content of linked sites.